Dear Customer service, I have been trying to get a response to a question by a human so far without success. now it appears that even the bots are disregarding my politely worded question.
My account has been recently deleted. I am an artist specializing in tasteful expressive nudes dealing with women’s issues such as body image. none of my paintings show anything more than I have seen on any other myspace page in photographs, sometimes depicting minors. my works are enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds and will be featured on prime time national television here shortly.
What I am after is a statement on the T&C’s nudity prohibition. I would like to know:
- What counts as nudity to myspace – how much of a body needs to be unclothed for it to contravene the T&C?
- What body parts may or may not be shown on a myspace page? please be specific here – breasts, nipples, buttocks, mound of venus, vulva, peni, etc.
- What is the opinion of myspace of Not Safe for Work practices? Most people consider NSFW to consist of nudity in a sexual or arousing context as opposed to a more utilitarian one.
- What is the degree of censorship to painted/sculpted nudes as opposed to photographic nudes?
- What is the degree of censorship to artworks as opposed to other members’ nude and semi nude happy snaps?
I would like to start a new page and try to regain the ground I have lost but I would like to know the details of the nudity clause so that I don’t contravene it, and so that other artists may use myspace without fear of losing their hard work as well. please be as detailed as possible in your response, I would prefer to have too much information rather than not enough – not enough information is what led to this problem in the first place.
I eagerly await your response,